About The Show
The Red Life is a podcast devoted to guiding authors, artists, creatives, and entrepreneurs through the murky waters of business and marketing. Every two weeks a guest is interviewed about their business and marketing tactics.
What is The Red Life?
The Red Life is influenced by the character Mariss Red from The Without Rules series and the life and career she built for herself. The Red Life symbolizes the lives and careers we want to build for ourselves.
Guests on the Show
Tyffani Clark Kemp is a multi genre author and the owner of SideStreet Cookie Publishing LLC. She has worked in publishing for nine years, observing the industry and community. Her desire is to help creatives and entrepreneurs build their confidence and learn to market their work and build sustainable careers.
Listen to The Red Life Podcast
Minisode #5: Encouraging Others Through our Life Experiences – The Red Life Podcast
- Minisode #5: Encouraging Others Through our Life Experiences
- Episode 5: Interview with Christiana
- Episode 4: Eva Pohler Interviews Me
- Minisode #4: How to Deal With Setbacks
- Episode 3: Interview with Gisela Hausmann
- Minisode #3: Confidence is a Muscle
- Episode 2: Interview with Angela Pride
- Minisode #2: Confidence with Angela Pride
- This is Your Red Life
- Episode 1: Interview with Eva Pohler